Accounting Courses in Brampton
This course will be of interest to students who wish to pursue a career in Office Administration/Assistant. The student will learn the basic accounting cycle including preparation of useful financial statements.
This is a perfect course for you, if you wish to:
- Work as an office assistant/administrator
- Excel at accounting activities
- Be educated about filing taxes and tax saving options
Fundamentals of Accounting - Information
If you’re searching for an ‘accounting course near me’, then Queenswood College’s Accounting Classes in Brampton are your answer. Join our accounting course to get the right knowledge to excel.
Course Name: Accounting Course
Course type: Certificate
Campus: Brampton, ON
Time: 10 am to 5 pm (Call us for more details: +1 905-872-0088)
One-on-one classes available.
Course Outline - Accounting
Here’s the outline of this short course that teaches essential accounting concepts and skills.
- Accounting: The Key to Success
- Financial Statements and Accounting Transactions
- Analyzing and Recording Transactions
- Adjusting Accounts for Financial Statements
- Completing the Account Cycle
- Accounting for Merchandising Activities
- Merchandise Inventories and Cost of Sales
- Accounting Information Systems
- Internal Control and Cash
- Payroll Liabilities
- Capital Assets
- Current Liabilities
- Bond and Long Term Notes Payable
- Long Term Investments
- Reporting and Analyzing Cash Flow
- Analyzing Financial Statements