This course has been designed to bring the real world of international business communications into the classroom. This course will assist students to improve their English communication skills by using a task based approach with role-play, discussions, group assignments and case studies.
This is a perfect course for you, if you wish to:
Know business communications concepts
Communicate effectively in a business environment
- Impress and influence people with your communication skills
Business Communication Skills Course - Information
If you’re searching for a course that helps you improve your business communication skills, then Queenswood College’s Business Communications course in Brampton is your answer.
Course Name: Business Communication
Course type: Certificate
Campus: Brampton, ON
Time: 10 am to 5 pm (Call us for more details: +1 905-872-0088)
One-on-one classes available.
Business Communication - Course Outline
Here’s the outline of this short course that teaches how to effectively communicate in business environments.
Tools: This is a classroom instructor-led course where concepts are presented using various tools such as:
- Class discussions
- Group discussions
- Case studies
- Role play
- Open class dialogue
- Know how to exchange ideas and opinions
- Know how to listen and interpret short extracts, express personal preferences, and answer questions
- Know how to draw from personal and business experiences to compliment the topic of discussion
- Be able to develop listening skills such as prediction, listening for specific information, ordering facts, note-taking and correcting summaries
- Be able to develop reading skills through a variety of tasks
- Be able to develop spoken and written communication skills in key business areas such as presentations. Meetings, negotiations, telephoning, problem solving, social English, and business correspondence and report writing
- Be able to use case study to develop understanding of business problems and how to arrive at possible solutions
- Learn how to look for, apply and prepare for job opportunities