Accounting Software QuickBooks Course in Brampton
The student will learn how to use the accounting software QuickBooks that is used by many businesses to accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and for its payroll functions.
This is a perfect course for you if you wish to:
- Work as an office assistant/administrator
- Excel at accounting activities
- Learn to handle day-to-day transactions such as invoicing customers, paying bills, managing inventory, payroll processing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bookkeeper.
Prerequisites Bookkeeping course
Fundamentals of Accounting Software QuickBooks- Information
If you’re searching for an ‘accounting software QuickBooks course near me’, then Queenswood College’s Accounting Software QuickBooks Course in Brampton is your answer. Join our QuickBooks course to get the right knowledge to excel.
Course Name: Accounting Software Quickbooks Course
Course Type: Certificate
Campus: Brampton, ON
Time: 10 am to 5 pm (Call us for more details: +1 905-872-0088)
One-on-one classes are available.
Course Outline - Accounting Software QuickBooks
Here’s the outline of this short course that teaches you how to use accounting software QuickBooks.
- Introduction to Accounting and QuickBooks Terminologies
- Set up a company file
- Navigate in QuickBooks
- Set up a Chart of Accounts
- Create Customers and jobs, estimates, and invoices, and receive and deposit payments
- create Vendors, enter bills, and pay bills
- Discounts, Estimates and Orders
- Banking, Taxes and Credit Cards
- Reconciling a Bank Account and related Reports
- use registers, write cheques, record bank transfers and reconcile bank statements
- set up loan accounts, create loan payments and use the Loan Manager
- Inventory Transactions
- Inventory Reports
- Create payroll items, set up and pay employees, and run payroll reports
- Adding Employees Profiles and TD1 Information
- Paying Payroll Liabilities
- Paying Vacation Pay
- Payroll Reports