Business Administration Diploma
Our Business Administration Diploma Program helps students attain the knowledge and skillset required to run a successful business operation.
This diploma covers courses that enable one to handle business aspects including accounting, finance and taxation, human resource, marketing & communication, leadership, and research.
Our courses in Brampton (close to Mississauga and Toronto), Ontario teach core skills to prepare for various jobs roles in varied industries.
This course is perfect for you, if you:
- Are preparing for a better future
- Wish to upgrade your skills for a better job
- Are laid off
- Want to have a 2nd career
- Are new to Canada and need to start a career
- Are tired of working in the Labor market
Business Administration Diploma Information
Join this course to be qualified for business office administration jobs in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, and anywhere else in Canada.
Course Name: Business Administration Diploma
Duration: 69 weeks (4 semesters)
NOC Code: 1221 Administrative Officers
Course type: Diploma
Campus: Brampton, ON
Business Administration Diploma Highlights
If you wish to run a business operation or work in a business department of your choice–Accounting, HR, Finance, Marketing, Taxation, Communications and Liaison, Admin and Operations–then join the Business Administration Diploma offered by Queenswood College.
- Get a diploma under your belt
Our course is a 69-week long program. In this time period, you are taught knowledge, best-practices, and skills required to independently administer any office or department.
- 2nd career funding accepted
We accept 2nd career funding. Therefore, if you’re planning to move to a second career, then our Business Administration Diploma is a good option for you.
- Be job-ready!
With theoretical and case knowledge and valuable business administration and industry skills taught through our business administration diploma, you are made ready to take up administration and management jobs in the any industry.
- Apply for jobs
After the completion of the Business Administration diploma with us, you can apply for jobs like:
– University Admissions Officer
– Reserve Administrator
– Student Aid Officer
– Student Assistance Officer
– Financial Assistance Officer
– Forms Management Officer
– Documentation and Projects Analyst
– Exam Invigilator – Post-secondary Institution
– Exam Proctor – Post-secondary Institution
– Exam Supervisor – Post-secondary Institution
– Administration Officer
– Administration Services Co-ordinator
– Administrative Analyst
– Office Manager
– Liaison Officer
– Management Planning Officer
– Operations Officer – Administration
- Who can do this course? (Admission Requirements)
OSSD (Ontario Secondary School Diploma) or equivalent.
If you do not have OSSD and you are 18+ years of age, you have to successfully complete the Ministry approved qualifying test. To take the qualifying test, call: +1 905-872-0088
Book Meeting for Free Consultancy and to get a full outline of the course.
New to Canada? Need career counselling? Contact us: +1 905-872-0088