Office Administration Diploma
Office administrators are often responsible for greeting clients, attending phone calls, scheduling appointments, filing records, sort and distribute incoming mail, coordinate outgoing mail, bookkeeping, and performing general office duties.
Our courses in Brampton (close to Mississauga and Toronto), Ontario teach core skills to prepare for jobs like administrative, clerical, front-desk, receptionist, data entry, bookkeeper, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and customer service jobs in offices.
This course is perfect for you, if you:
- Are preparing for a secure career
- Wish to upgrade your skills for a better job
- Are laid off
- Want to have a 2nd career
- Are new to Canada and need to start a career
- Are tired of working in the Labor market
- Are running your own business
Office Administration Diploma Information
Join this course to be qualified for office administration jobs in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, and anywhere else in Canada.
Course Name: Office Administration Diploma
Duration: 22 weeks (FT)
NOC Code: 1241 – Administrative assistants
Course type: Diploma
Campus: Brampton, ON
Office Administration Diploma Highlights
If you wish to work in an office as an administrative, clerical and front-desk, receptionist, then join Office Administration Diploma offered by Queenswood College.
- Get office administration diploma in less than a year
Our course is a 22-week-long program. In this time period, you are taught skills required to independently administer any office and perform all general office duties.
- 2nd career funding accepted
We accept 2nd career funding. Therefore, if you’re planning to move to a second career, then our office administration diploma course is a great option for you.
- Be job-ready!
With hands-on training, valuable office administration skills, and industry skills taught through our office administration diploma, you are made job ready to take up administrative jobs.
- Apply for jobs
After the completion of the office administration program with us, you can apply for jobs like:
– Administrative Assistant
– Administrative Service Coordinator
– Customer Service Representative
– Forms Management Officer
– Record Office Supervisor
– Admission Officer
– Liaison Officer
– Planning Officer
– Office Manager
– Data Entry Clerk
- Who can do this course? (Admission Requirements)
OSSD (Ontario Secondary School Diploma) or equivalent or mature student (of at least 18 years of age) who has successfully completed Ministry approved qualifying test from the college.
To take the qualifying test, call: +1 905-872-0088
Modules covered - Office Administration Diploma Course
The modules covered in this Office Administration Diploma diploma will train you on core skills required for any administrative job.
Here’re the office administration courses we cover in the diploma:
- Microsoft Office suite 365: Learn how to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Such knowledge prepares you to work in any office environment with ease.
- English Fundamentals: Learn the first language of Canada. Learn English grammar, vocabulary, sentence structure, paragraph structure, reading, and writing skills.
- Business Communications: Learn to communicate effectively with your employers and clients. Write emails, give interviews and send proposals with confidence.
- Keyboarding: It’s important to type with speed and accuracy to be able to deliver the right quality of work within tight timelines.
- Customer Service: Learn how to improve customer service skills through practice and feedback. Improve traits like active listening and reading both verbal and nonverbal cues to help customers, clients, or others in the workplace and create a positive working environment.
- Professional Skills: Position yourself professionally to find employment in any industry and learn about the necessary soft skills and communication skills that will help you grow professionally and achieve success in any organization.
- Workplace Values and Ethics: Learn how to conduct yourself professionally while adhering to relevant legislation, standards, and codes of ethics. Do a self-assessment into existing values and how to demonstrate them within the workplace. Gain knowledge on how personal and organizational values can be aligned and learn solutions to navigate real-life ethical dilemmas.
- Financial Accounting: This course will concentrate on building proficiency in financial and managerial accounting and teach you to record basic financial information using established document formats, procedures, and accounting software.
- Simply Accounting: Knowledge of computerized accounting will help you manage office accounts for any office administration.
- Microsoft Publisher: This training will help you create professional, visual marketing materials. Get hands-on training on Microsoft Publisher and escalate your career
Book Meeting for Free Consultancy
New to Canada? Need career counselling? Contact us: +1 905-872-0088